Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thirty


Last Tuesday I turned 30, a milestone, another year, and the end of my twenties. My twenties provided me with a wonderful family...

 
...a sweet little girl

 
...a happy baby boy

 
...an amazing husband

...beautiful children

...two of my greatest accomplishments

 
...unforgettable memories

 
...an unending love

... and three of my greatest and easiest decisions.

It was a gorgeous day filled with miniature golf, a stroller ride, a mini photo session, love, and laughter. The night was topped off with dinner at my favorite restaurant with the two people who brought me into this world and taught me how to love. I will miss my twenties, but I am excited to see what the thirties have in store for us.

1 comment:

khenrichs said...

I just love all of these pictures! Charly did a great job directing the photo shoot!! The 30's are the best, Kelli! Love you all!