We're both TV junkies and for the most part, have similar taste, yet Kelli has some strange bitterness toward reruns. I could watch my favorite episodes of The Office, or Modern Family, or Community over and over and over. Kelli just cringes.
Kelli's Top 5 Favorite TV Shows:
- Cougar Town - This might be the one and only show that Kelli could watch over and over and over.
- American Idol - Guilty Pleasure #1.
- Modern Family - We both love this one!
- Glee - Pushes the envelope a bit too much at times, but overall, very entertaining. Especially the musical numbers.
- Mad Love - Very similar to How I Met Your Mother. One of Kelli's favorites, but sadly, has already been canceled.
Bold and the Beautiful (although lately she's fed up with the storyline so she's giving it a break); and practically any show on HGTV (Divine Design, Sarah's House, House Hunters, Curb Appeal: The Block, Dear Genevieve, and The Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie)
Jordan's Top 5 Favorite TV Shows:
- Modern Family - There's not a character on this show I don't like. Each episode is hilarious.
- Community - Great characters. Troy and Abed are my new JD and Turk (Scrubs).
- Fringe - Awesome mind-bending sci-fi mystery. Everything producer J.J. Abrams (Alias, Lost) touches is gold in my book.
- The Killing - Who killed Rosie Larsen? This AMC mystery is more engrossing than the channel's hit show Mad Men.
- The Office - Losing Steve Carrell will hurt, but Jim and Pam may be the best couple on TV. And the possibility of James Spader maybe taking over Dunder Mifflin is rather intriguing.
Chuck, Mad Men, How I Met Your Mother, Friday Night Lights, Parks and Recreation, and PTI (Pardon the Interruption)